It's been ages
since we had a work in progress post! I admit, the main reason for this is I hate hate hate
the new lj update page and I've been avoiding it like the plague. But that's not fair to anyone still watching the comm, so hey, let's have a new post!
Some questions to get us started - none of them are mandatory, and you can make up/answer your own questions as well.
- What are your BSC fic goals for 2013?
- What are your fic goals (in general) for 2013?
- What are you working on at the moment?
- How many BSC works do you have in progress at the moment?
- What prompts in your table are speaking to you at the moment?
- What prompts in your table are you really worried about finishing, ever?
- What are you hoping to see in the BSC fandom this year?
Feel free to share snippets of your stuff in the comments! And please don't forget, this comm is available at any time, even if you just want to post something like, "I have 200 words of this plot bunny and I need someone to cheer me on!"
Also, this comm is mirrored on Dreamwidth
, but the LJ version will be sticking around, and you should feel free to use either or both at any time. :)